subscribe

My fashion, beauty and home selection of the moment

Search a post

27 November 2016

Dressing Comfortably and Stylishly in Winter


Winter
noun  win·ter  \ˈwin-tər\






There are two things that I hold very dearly to my heart this season : ankle boots and turtlenecks. Add to these two pieces a long cozy winter coat and a nice midi skirt and there, you'll have me pleased.
Si il y a bien deux choses qui me tiennent a coeur cette saison, il s'agit des bottines et des cols roulés. Ajoutez a ces deux pièces un long manteau d'hiver et une jolie jupe midi et hop, je serais satisfaite.

In this outfit, I decided to play with textures and silhouettes to make the look a bit interesting. By tucking a white turleneck into a fluted pleated skirt I'm driving the attention to my waist and creating the semblance of long leg (which I don't have at all).I'm topping it of with a simple grey duster coat and accessorising the whole with suede ankle boots. Et voila ! Here I am, ready to face the cold while maintaining my style.
Avec cette tenue j'ai décidé de jouer avec les textures et les silhouettes pour rendre l'ensemble un peu plus intéressant.  En rentrant un col roulé blanc dans une jupe plissée j'attire l'attention vers ma taille et crée un semblant de longues jambes (que je n'ai pas du tout en réalité).  J'ajoute a ça un simple  long manteau  gris et j'accessoirise le tout avec des bottines en daim. Et voila !  Me voila prête a affronter le froid tout en restant stylée.

⇣ Pin for later 



Turleneck : New Look /  Skirt : H&M / Coat : New Look / 
Bag : Céline / Boots : New Look / Jewellery : H&M

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Connect with me

Back to Top